18 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Kombucha Daily
Why drink Kombucha?
Kombucha on Tap is a refreshing delicious fermented tea full of probiotics (helpful bacteria) that help your digestion and immune system. It's low calorie and low sugar beverage packed with vitamins and minerals. Being healthy never tasted so good!
Kombucha on Tap is organic, gluten-free, live raw, vegan, paleo, and rapidly growing in popularity among health food lovers. Kombucha has actually been around for thousands of years. It originated in China in the third century B.C. It also contains enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants. While there are few scientific studies, many claim that drinking it has changed their lives.
18 Healthy reasons why life is better with Kombucha
- Detoxification - helps the body get rid of toxins so they can be excreted through the kidneys.
- Antioxidants - its antioxidant activity has been found to be 100 times higher than vitamin C and 25 times higher than vitamin E.
- Energy - a natural boost of energy, great for athletes.
- Immunity - its antioxidant power also protects against cell damage, inflammatory diseases, suppressed immunity, and tumors. Get sick less often.
- Gastric illnesses - Kombucha balances intestinal floral, curbing stomach, and intestinal issues.
- Obesity - Kombucha helps balance the metabolism, aids in weight loss.
- Diabetes - research dating back ti 1929 found Kombucha can decrease blood sugar levels.
- Kidney and liver toxicity - Kombucha may help eliminate kidney and liver damage.
- Lower cholesterol - studies show kombucha may decrease total cholesterol as much as 45-52%. It may also significantly decrease triglyceride and LDL levels while increasing HDL.
- Hypertension - Kombucha has been used to prevent headaches and dizziness caused by hypertension and has been recommended for treating high blood pressure.
- Anemia - enhances the absorption of iron and helps prevent iron deficiency, great for vegetarians.
- Nervous system - it can help with headaches, nervousness, and epilepsy prevention.
- Prevent depression - healthy gut probiotics release serotonin (happy feelings) through the body.
- Asthma - daily kombucha may asthma patients.
- Joint problems - it may also help relieve arthritis, rheumatism, and gout.
- Cancers consumption - of kombucha has been associated with lower cancer rates. Researchers believe it increases the immune systems' anticancer defenses.
- Antibiotic-resistant infections - kombucha contains strong antibacterials.